When might I need a survey?
- When buying or selling land and the property lines are not clearly defined on the ground.
- Division of land.
- If a lending institution requires a survey to verify any title issues.
- For the layout of new construction and building setback lines.
- Before a lot is conveyed from a larger tract.
- To establish property lines for landscaping and fences.
- When you believe the adjoiner has built on your property.
Call us today for a FREE estimate
We offer competitive prices and over 20 years of experience in southwest Michigan and northern Indiana.
Call (574) 524-0116 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
67191 Conrad Rd., Edwardsburg, Michigan 49112